RESERVE AN APPOINTMENT
Please use the Contact form below if you cannot find a suitable date on our schedule. When booking a date, the duration of the appointment will vary based on each circumstance.
Policies & Procedures
1. The Dispute Resolution Settlement Meetings are for parties represented by counsel, and it is counsel that are retaining us.
2. A pre-dispute resolution discussion may be booked beforehand if desired by counsel.
3. Materials may be submitted in a staggered fashion, but must be received at least 14 days before your Dispute Resolution Settlement Meeting.
4. A booking deposit of $1,500 must be paid within 7 calendar days of booking, to secure your date. E-transfers or firm cheques are accepted, payable to Dispute Resolution Associates. Please include a cover letter setting out the date of the meeting, and the name of the party submitting it.
5. Booking deposit is non-refundable if cancelled within 60 days of appointment start date. Refunds are accepted if the matter is adjourned within the 60 days.
6. This form must be filled out by legal counsel representing the party.
Please contact us if you are unable to coordinate with an available date shown above, or if there is a particular aspect of your dispute that you would like to discuss.